Getting Replacement Copies

If you have a copy of the Flexible Constitution that has printing flaws in Chapter 13, the publisher will replace your copy, free of charge. But you may have to exchange the old copy for the new one. Call Rowman's customer service for more details. 1-800-462-6420. You can also email them at  

If you experience any difficulty with this process, please email me for help: